By accessing the website at https://techcastle.co.uk and using TechCastle Digital Ltd’ services, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on TechCastle Digital Ltd.’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TechCastle Digital Ltd.’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TechCastle Digital Ltd. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on TechCastle Digital Ltd.’ website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. TechCastle Digital Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, TechCastle Digital Ltd. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TechCastle Digital Ltd. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use of its website or any of the services of its sites or inability to use the services/materials on TechCastle Digital Ltd.’ website, even if TechCastle Digital Ltd or a TechCastle Digital Ltd. authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. The company will not entertain any claim for any damages including claims based on third-party claims.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on TechCastle Digital Ltd.’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TechCastle Digital Ltd. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. TechCastle Digital Ltd. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, TechCastle Digital Ltd. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
TechCastle Digital Ltd. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TechCastle Digital Ltd. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Terms of Business
1. Scope of Work: The project scope, including all deliverables, milestones, and objectives, shall be clearly defined and agreed upon in writing.
2. Payment Structure: The payment structure shall follow industry norms, with an initial advance payment of 50% of the project fee, and the remaining balance to be remitted upon project completion and delivery.
3. Intellectual Property Rights: Any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, and patents, shall be governed by a separate agreement and explicitly stated in the project contract.
4. Change Orders: Any changes or modifications to the project scope must be agreed upon through a formal change order process, detailing scope alterations, associated costs, and timelines.
5. Acceptance Criteria: The project shall be considered complete and accepted when it fulfills the criteria and objectives as specified in the project scope. Client acceptance shall be documented in writing.
6. Confidentiality: Both parties shall maintain strict confidentiality regarding any proprietary or sensitive information exchanged during the project, subject to a non-disclosure agreement (NDA).
7. Dispute Resolution: In the event of any dispute or disagreement arising from the project, the parties shall seek an amicable resolution through negotiation, mediation, or arbitration as outlined in a separate dispute resolution clause.
8. Termination: Termination of the project may occur through mutual consent or in accordance with specific clauses defined in the project contract, including breach of contract or failure to meet project milestones.
9. Force Majeure: The project agreement may include a force majeure clause specifying the consequences and procedures in case of unforeseen events or circumstances beyond the control of either party, such as natural disasters or acts of government.
10. Warranty / Support: The project deliverables may be subject to a defined warranty period during which TechCastle guarantees the quality and functionality of the work, with issues addressed as per the warranty terms.
11. Scope of Support: After project completion, the agreement may outline the scope and terms of ongoing maintenance, support, or additional services if required.
12. Project Structure: TechCastle shall not undertake content development for website and software projects unless a mutual agreement between both parties expressly stipulates otherwise. Clients are required to provide all branding materials, including logos and color palettes, to TechCastle prior to the commencement of any development work.
13. Cancellation and Hourly Charges: In the event of project cancellation by the client during the project’s execution, hourly charges shall be levied according to the prevailing industry standard rates. Such charges will be calculated based on the hours worked up to the point of cancellation.
14. Final Payment Terms: Detailed payment terms, including invoicing procedures, late payment penalties, and any applicable taxes, shall be stipulated in the project contract.
TechCastle Digital Ltd. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.